Ra'annana SBR WWTP produces secondary effluent quality. BJIS was assigned to design the filtration plant producing tertiary quality effluent (including integration of the existing disinfection facility).
The plant is based on the Pressure Filtration Technology with a dual filtration media of intricate and quartz sand.
The filtration components were manufactured by Amiad Filtration Systems.
BJIS prepared the general and detailed design including process, civil, mechanical, and electrical and control engineering.
BJIS provided general supervision at site.
Basic Design Facts:
- Average Design Flow- first stage (m3/hr): 7,500
- Average Design Flow - second stage (m3/hr):10,500
- Influent Quality (BOD/TSS/P) (mg/l): 20/20/10
- Effluent Quality (BOD/TSS/P) (mg/l): 10/10/5
Liquid Process and Facilities
Pressure Filtration Technology
- Operational Reservoir
- Filtration Pumping Station
- Filtration Plant
- Disinfection Plant
- Tertiary Effluent Storage Reservoir
- Tertiary Effluent Pumping Station
- Effluent will be used for unrestricted agriculture use or disposed to the adjacent stream.
- Backwashing water will be returned to the process inlet at the existing W.W.T.P.